For Best Results
Collagen: Directions for Use
Collagen must be applied on clean, slightly wet skin, as biologically active collagen peptides are better absorbed if the gel is gently patted on moist skin. A “tightening” effect will be felt several minutes after the collagen has been applied. We strongly recommended that you apply your collagen to the face, neck and décolletage twice daily, in the morning, and the evening.
If you’re trying our products for the first time – a great place to start is to select one of our natural collagens, such as Atelocollagen, coupled with Moisturizing Day Cream and the Regenerating Night Cream.
For best results, treat your skin to the complete Naturel Collagen experience. Here is our à la carte menu for Sustainable Beauty:
3-part hors d'oeuvre (starter):
- Prepare your skin for its collagen feast with our gentle Natural Collagen Baby Wash Gel.
- Rejuvenate tired skin with Natural Collagen Face Exfoliator (once per week).
- Amp up your skin’s glow factor with Micellar Cleansing Water
Entrée (main course):
- Nourish dehydrated skin on face, neck and décolletage with a thin layer of Natural Collagen (Atelocollagen, Native Collagen DNA, Gold or Pure).
- Savour the tightening of your skin as it responds to our penetrating collagen hydrate.
- Smooth on our luxurious Moisturizing Day Cream to complete your morning ritual.
- Seal in moisture with our Regenerating Night Cream to complete your evening treatment.
Nurture yourself … five minutes, twice a day, every day. Your skin will love you for it!
Warning: Natural Collagen is NOT recommended for use by persons who suffer from acute inflammation of the skin requiring pharmacological treatment, or those who are hypersensitive to any component of the product. Do not use if you are allergic to fish protein (0.02% of the population). Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Ingredients of Naturel Collagen: Aqua, fish-derived collagen, caprylyl glycol, elastin, and lactic acid