One of the most exciting supplements to come along in years is our new Axanta containing astaxanthin, the “king of the carotenoids.” Astaxanthin’s star power stems from its mighty force as an antioxidant, proven to yield some impressive, scientifically documented results.
If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out on some of the most treasured properties a supplement has to offer -- all in just two small capsules a day.
Here are our top 5 compelling reasons to try Axanta:
1. Axanta contributes to beautiful, healthy skin, helping to smooth fine wrinkles, maintain elasticity and moisture, and reduces harmful UVA damage by penetrating the skin cells and cleansing the entire surface of the skin.
2. The astaxanthin in Axanta Can Help Relieve Pain and Inflammation. Astaxanthin is a potent anti-inflammatory and pain reliever, working like certain prescription pain relievers. Yet Axanta works naturally and effectively, without the risk of addiction.
3. Axanta improves energy levels, increases endurance and recovery from exercise. The astaxanthin and black pepper in Axanta work cohesively to aid digestion, improve metabolism, the immune system, and respiratory tract function.
4. Axanta Supports eye health, including eye strain and fatigue, as well as supports the healing of more serious eye issues of the macula and retina.
5. The astaxanthin in Axanta acts as “the clean up crew,” functioning as a powerful antioxidant that is scientifically proven to be 6000 times stronger than vitamin C, and 800 times stronger than CoQ10. Axanta also contains a full complement of B vitamins for enhanced health and wellbeing.